- Best Roof Replacement and Repair Prices
- Local South Jersey Roofing Contractor
- Storm Damage Restoration Experts
- Insurance Claim Specialists
- Financing Available. Get a Quote Today.
Roof Replacements just $3,775
NEED A NEW ROOF?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: If your roof has been damaged due to a recent storm, the repair work, in most cases, can be covered up to 100% through your property owners insurance policy. Contact us today (by calling (856) 975-5987) so we can schedule an evaluation of your roof and any possible damage that may need to be fixed.
We specialize in replacing and repairing both Residential and Commercial Roofs.
J.A.M has a network of experienced and professional insurance specialists that will deal directly with your insurance company. Our goal is to expedite any issues you may have to provide you with minimal or no aggravation. J.A.M gives you the unique combination of certified roofing professionals that will coordinate with our network of insurance specialists. We are a full service and licensed construction company that can handle all aspects of any roofing replacements or repairs, basement repairs or finishing, water remediation including mold removal, repairs due to fire or pipe breakage, etc., as well as a complete rebuild of any home or property.
Here are just a few of the reasons why J.A.M should be the first call you make when an emergency strikes or if you’re experiencing water damage due to a leaking roof:
- J.A.M professional and experienced staff (not just an answering service) can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so we can help to quickly evaluate what happened and begin fixing the problem immediately
- J.A.M will assist in both preparing and submitting the required documentation for insurance claims
- J.A.M will outline all items that need to be repaired or replaced so your property can be restored to its original condition
- A Leaking Roof (involving Water Damage) can often be repaired and/or replaced with no out of pocket expenses to the property owner
- Many Roofing Repairs – can typically be fixed within just a few hours
- New Roof Replacements (or a New Roof – on new construction) – are typically completed in one day
- Water/Drainage Repairs – if problems are identified, J.A.M Building and Renovations can correct these issues while performing other roof repairs or replacements
It takes a lot of experience to know what materials to use as well as the entire roofing installation process. Additionally, we also strive to save our clients money by always making the best possible recommendations such as what type of shingles to use, based on the life expectancy and performance guarantees offered by the manufacturer.
J.A.M Building and Renovations is South Jersey’s premier roofer that provides over 20 years of knowledge and experience. Just fill out our Free Estimate form and let us come out and solve your problem or suggest a maintenance approach to preventing leaks or roof failure.